Sunday, October 24, 2010

The good and bad in life

Before I get into the stuff that's been getting me down, I want to write about things that are going so great in my life right now.

1) I am doing fairly well in school. I have an A in almost all of my courses, a few are teetering on the A- range, but let's not focus on that.
2) I am so involved with so many different things at school, may be too many things, but it's fun
3) I have some amazing nerdy friends. This always makes life more amusing. Plus they understand my nerdy jokes!
4) I have an amazing big who is really sweet and I adore her.
5) I am in pharmacy school. I worked so, so hard to make it here making up for undergrad.
6) I am pretty out and open here and everyone has reacted very well so far.

Ok, so now onto the stuff that gets me down.

1) Physiology. Ugh, the bane of my existence. Some of it is so poorly worded that I just don't understand what they are trying to tell me!!! Help a sister out, please write in clear, grammatically correct English! Granted I'm not great at it, but if you're writing lecture notes please don't word it in a way that makes things look like word vomit.

2) I've just been feeling down lately. I'm not even sure why. It's very annoying. I hate feeling sad for no reason and not being able to shake it.

You know what? I really am not sure why I feel so damn down. Things are going so great for me right now. I mean yeah, I could be doing a lot better. My study habits could be way better, but I am still doing quite well.

My life right now is nothing to be ashamed of. Well not yet at least.

So why with all the great things going for me, do I feel sad? Blah! Hate!!! Maybe I am just so stressed that I am just in a constant state of nausea. Who can be happy when they want to vomit due to stress? haha.

No comments: