Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gay husbands

Man, you gotta love 'em. Unless of course you're a woman actually married to a gay man. I profess my love for my gay husband all the time. He makes classes slightly less boring, and he's always good for a laugh. When I started school I figured I'd be the only homo, or maybe one of two homos. Well, I was proven wrong yet again! I mean sure, there's not really that many gay people, or at least out gay people at my school, but I was surprised by the number we have that are out.

I <3 my homo. Do you?

This was a very lame post. I do have a few funny pharmacy stories to share, but I gotta save those for now. I promise I will share them later!

1 comment:

Brahmin in Boston said...

No post is a lame post unless you write it like one historical figure:

"Yesterday it rained & today it rained too". LOL!

I must confess I don't have any gay/lesbian friends in real life. I wish I had one. But you are right - work spouse is definitely the one to make your life better from 9-5 haha!