Monday, June 1, 2009

Cars hate me.

So... there was a car that decided that swerving into my lane suddenly would be a good idea. Unfortunately I didn't think it was and thought it'd be a good idea to try and swerve to avoid the collision was a good idea. Unfortuntely this still led to me being crashed into the median and that mother-effer driving off.

Now my poor car is most likely probably totaled, and I am in some pain and stiffed up. It could have been worse. I could have let the person hit me and ended up between that car and the median. I walked away from it alright, but it still fucking sucks.

I saw my MD today just to make sure everything was alright. She sent me off to get some Rx's for the muscle spasms and NSAIDs. I'm not a fan of painkillers because they are gross. NSAIDs should be enough. As I was crossing the street to the pharmacy, this car comes speeding down the street. I hopped out of the way and the guy missed me by 2 inches. The guy was speeding, and it's not like I walked in front of him. He was a good 20 yards at least from me when I started crossing the street. I can't move fast right now, so jumping out of that cars way, not so much fun. For a second I stared at the car coming towards me scared shitless at the fact that he was not slowing down. Luckily my brain rebooted itself just in time for me to take that last step out of the guys way.

Is there a sign that says HIT ME WITH YOUR CAR PLS pinned to me or something? The best part is, cars TERRIFY me right now. Driving in one, being around one, riding in one. It scares the crap out of me. So crossing the street and some guy speeding by nearly missing you, not freaking helping.

No comments: