Sunday, April 18, 2010

MUD RUN!!!

I'm pumped right now and so excited for the summer. Starting this week I will begin training for a 5K mud run. WEEEEE. I am worried too because I have became a fatty sloth and haven't done my 4 mile tri-weekly run in almost 3 years. I'm so out of shape now it's embarrassing. I gained 15 lbs since I left college, lost 5 of it, but I was still not exactly in shape when I left college.

My fat timeline would be high school really fat --> college I actually lost a lot of weight and ran 4 miles every other day by my senior year so I was in shape, and pudgy --> work rut that included weight gain, crap food eating at lunch with coworkers and not working because work is draining (excuses, excuses)

So my goal is to get back to working out 4 times a week and work my way back up to 4 miles in 32 minutes, and get to a good healthy routine. I have two other coworkers and possibly a third to complete our 4 person team for the mud run. I am so excited about this!!

I think I will start to use this blog to monitor my working out progress and training routines as well. Or a second one, haven't quite decided yet.

No comments: