Sunday, February 21, 2010

blargh?!

Blarrrghhh.

That's pretty much how I've felt all week. I am on 11 days of work straight this week and it has not been an easy 6 days. Between rushing between my PT (yes... still in PT from that damn acccident), my MD appointments (I've been in there so much it's ridiculous) for shots and TB tests and the like, while tutoring a very stubborn 13 year old in science and algebra and mediating between him and his dad, then being yelled at my parentals for working too much, not having enough time to tutor, and working too late all the time (blah blah, one day I should just say psh Ashley (www.writingtoreachyou.com) has an even crazier work load, but they'd just stare at me strangely.

Blah and filling out financial aid?! That means I need to file my taxes hahaha.

Oh man. I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions and the ONLY thing I have to look forward to is ONE day off this Thursday and then back to work I go.

Shoot. There are techs that are desperate for hours and they find the one person that would be over time?! I mean it's flattering because it means I have a good reputation as a competent tech with so many people/pharmacies(you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a competent tech) that my name usually comes up when people need coverage and that they are willing to pay me time and a half to do it. It's just blargh because I have a problem with saying 'no'. Which means things like Thursday happened when I was working and missed my PT because they simply could not lose me for 90 minutes. I need a clone so I can be in more than one place at a time.

Sorry... enough complaining. I just got off from work after being yelled at by many many people because of things beyond my control.

No comments: