Monday, February 15, 2010

To come out or not to come out

So much to do... and so much to think about before I move. I am going to miss my puppy so much! But it wouldn't be fair to coup him up in a tiny apartmet when he has so much space here!

I've also been talking to my future classmates and the same question keeps lingerig in my head. Should I come out to them? We're all in professional school, but at the same time if one reacts badly I am stuck with them for four years! Well 3 since 4th year is mostly clinical rotations. I was barely out in college. Blah. I have no problems being open at work, but my thoughts always come back to that story where a guy was kicked out of pharmacy school for being gay. My school is a private school too, but they are progressive... you just never know. Blah.

Here'sa fun conversation to lighten those thoughts:

Daniel
that game is the best
that is my valentine lol
9:10pmCarolyn
hahhaha well at least it will never leave you
9:11pmDaniel
if it breaks then my life is over
9:11pmCarolyn
or you could go buy yourself a new one
or steal one like you did in your hoodlum days
9:12pmDaniel
lol it was one lollipop
9:12pmCarolyn
whateverrr gateway theft
first it's a lollipop
then it's a candy bar
before you know it you're on the 10 o'clock news on a high speed pursuit down the 405 with cops chasing you.

No comments: