Tuesday, February 2, 2010

=) =) =)

I am so very very happy right now! I JUST FOUND OUT I WAS ACCEPTED TO PHARMACY SCHOOL!!!! Not only that, it was my top choice!!!!

I thought I bombed that interview because I had a horrible sinus infection and was pretty out of it, but I got in!!! I am so happy right now!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My phone literally exploded that night. Phone calls and texts from friends and family kept coming for hours! My parents get the word out fast. I had no idea there were two different call waiting tones if you're on the phone while two other people are trying to call you at the same time. LOL I thought my phone was having a nervous breakdown.

P.S. Turns out my second store knows I'm gay. LOL. Amazing gaydar? Or just super observant?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! Congrats. I have a friend who just graduate from pharmacy school last May.