This post gives thanks to Ashley who is an awesome blogger.
The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you must tell your readers 10 true things about yourself that they may not know. Second, you must tag 10 people with the award.
Here we go!
1) I am seriously accident prone. Sometimes they call me "The Walking Accident". I almost always get daily paper cuts from work, run into things, and drop things. I also manage to trip over my own feet.
2) I am very bad with relationships. I have a habit of running away from relationships, or feeling smothered when things get a little too intense. I think this mostly has to do with things moving way too fast for me.
3) Sometimes I laugh out loud at things and scare my dog JackJack. He jumps and stares at me wondering why I am laughing so hard.
4) I am very scared about one day coming out to my family. I am out to a few of my cousins, but I fear losing my family the most. I think about it all the time and it's something that I push to the back of my mind, but I am constantly thinking about it.
5) I blog mostly for myself because I like having a timeline of sorts of my life and events. And keeping one online is easier to hide than somewhere in my room. That and to write more often. I am a terrible writer, so I'm working on it.
6) I have a weird love for compounding medication. I am good at it, and it makes me feel like I am in a lab again.
7) On days that I question my career, I playfully think about getting a PhD in biochemistry and continuing the research I started on malignant brain tumors.
8) On days that I feel #7 is equally crazy, I think about becoming a forensic scientist.
9) I play in a softball league and my teammates work in forensics, and one is an old coworker from Disneyland. It's so much fun!
10) I go to the shooting range on occasion for fun. I am a pretty good shot. I also teach a lot of my friends about gun safety and teach them how to shoot their very first gun. I feel better knowing that they do it safetly with me. It's weird.
Wow that was harder than I thought heh.
The ten bloggers I tag are... (Ya'll don't have to do it, just thought it'd be fun)
And... my LJ friends that know and read this blog. I am not going to link since they are mostly friend's only blogs.
I guess I am not a very social blogger... Should change that...