Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Like, omg, like how old are you?

Ah, southern California. Stupid people say the funniest things.

I've had a few drinks and waiting outside on the patio while my friends finish their cigs and drinking my beer and this is what ensued.

Dumb Girl (DG): "OMG DO YOU HAVE A SMOKE?"
Me: ... no.
DG: OMGASSHH LIKE ARE YOU EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO SMOKE? (Yes, she was indeed screaming these things at me)
Me: ... no I'm just old enough to drink.
DG: *confused look* Well you don't look old enough to smoke...
Me: Then why are you asking me for cigarettes? I'm not even smoking...
DG: Stumbles away.

Come on people! I was holding a beer (and drinking it too) at a place that cards everyone!

And I <3 my friend Beans. I am totally laughing my ass off right now. (we were discussing the Wicked Movie)

Me: Ugh, really? Someone wants Zac Efron as Fiyero, really? That'd be like casting me as Galinda
B: AZN LEZ GALINDA!!!!!
Me: hahahahha! Maybe Efron wouldn't be so bad then it'd be like HSM4
B: You're fired. From casting, not from being Galinda. Cos that's just too funny.
Me: Yesss, I could be like F-you Fiyero! Hey Elphie...
B: "so uh, elphie, you wanna go for some chinese after temple?" *winks* 
Me: HAHAHHAHAHA Yes!
B: I'm glad you're not offended by this, course you do make fun of me for being a beaner.
Me: *sings* beans beans the magical fruit....
B: *smacks*

Ahhh laughing so hard.

No comments: